If the advertiser seeks to reach target groups where they move, the marketing budget should be allocated to online channels. The best parts of digital advertising include its cost-efficiency, quickness and measurability, making it easy to measure the advertisement’s profitability. If necessary, Omni’s team handles all the steps of the customer’s digital advertising, from strategy to execution. Due to our extensive expertise, we are the only digital marketing partner our customers need.
According to IAB Europe, in 2014, online advertising in Europe recorded double-digit growth for a fifth consecutive year at 11.8 % to a market value of €30.7bn, consolidating its position as the second largest media category edging closer to TV. With all markets reporting positive growth, it is not only the developing markets which are leading this increase. Around the world, advertisers will spend $592.43 billion in 2015, an increase of 6.0% over 2014.
The increase in investments can be explained by advertisers wanting to reach out to people right where they move. The significance of the internet in everyday life is adamantly growing: it is used for communication, entertainment, acquiring information, and, most significantly, shopping for products and services.
A huge amount of data on people’s behavior is available online, which means that the results and profit from invested capital can be evaluated very accurately. Digital marketing is also quick, cost-efficient and very flexible: if something does not work, you can tell straight away, and advertising can be altered immediately, based on the results. These are significant benefits, compared to print advertising, for example.
We dare to claim that if a company does not do digital marketing, it might as well be tossed altogether. This is particularly true within the B2C sector. Luckily, few question the need for digital marketing. More often, the discussion concerns what exactly should be done, what kind of investments are needed and which are the goals that need to be reached.
On account of its cost-efficiency, digital can yield great results with a small marketing budget. More important than a large budget is to find your own thing, differentiate yourself from competitors and define your target group. For example major operators in the clothing industry have a lot of money, but they can also be general stores that lack personality, with marketing similarly impersonal. A small fashion online shop may fare splendidly by having spunk and being specialized.
What we offer
Omni’s paid advertising services involve all paid coverage in digital channels. When necessary, we handle everything from strategy to implementation. We can also train and support the customer’s own marketing resources, execute an existing strategy or create a strategy, which the customer’s own marketing person puts to practice.
Digital marketing channels are:
- Search engine advertising: The easiest, fastest, and most cost-effective channel. In western countries, this nearly always signifies advertising with Google Adwords. However, Bing Ads are also part of our services.
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and many others
- Youtube advertisement and optimizing the channel
- Video advertising in other channels
- Display advertising
- The traditional way involves purchasing media space straight from a media company
- Programmatic buying means that digital advertising is purchased in an automated fashion with tools designated for this purpose; real-time bidding is one form of this, involving buying target groups instead of media space
- Retargeting and remarketing
Each channel has to have its own goal and strategy. Channels must also be examined as an ensemble, so that the layouts and messages are in sync. The advertiser should think about the different steps the customer takes in different media, and attempt to create a coherent story through marketing messages.
Good advertising tells a story, moves, and entertains – and is cost-efficient.
How do we proceed?
When planning and executing digital marketing, we often advance in the following way:
- In the survey phase, we map out the current state of the customer’s marketing and define the needs and goals of the advertising.
- In the planning phase, channels and channel-specific goals and budgets are defined. A marketing schedule is also laid out, where the channels managed by Omni, as well as other channels of the customer are examined as an entity. Thus the synchronicity of the messages and their visuality is ensured.
- In the implementation phase, we create the necessary ad accounts, do integrations and links between tools, and utilize data.
- We monitor, develop and optimize continuously, utilizing data and new features of different tools. The goal is to increase productivity continuously!
In its many forms, digital advertising suits all B2B and B2C companies, small or large, in all fields.
All kinds of goals can be set for advertising from strengthening a brand and building its reputation to advancing the sales of a particular product or service. Even if a company only has two products, some form of marketing can be made, although it cannot be the same as with an online store selling thousands of products.
Omni has solid experience in digital advertising. What sets us apart from many other companies is that we have expertise all the way through platforms and systems to the content of marketing messages.
On account of its wide service palette, Omni is the only partner you need. When all team members work for the same company, operations run and information flows more smoothly. You do not need a separate media company, advertising agency and digital agency, unless you prefer so. And of course, if needed, we will gladly cooperate with other vendors.
We attempt to have a healthy level of self-criticism and to constantly improve things. We are curious, but critical of new fashionable phenomena, and we are not quick to jump on board with something simply because “you’re supposed to”. On the other hand, we are also bold in introducing new tools and ideas, if we perceive that they advance the customer’s business goals.
For an advertising agency, the most important thing often is that the customer’s ad looks impressive. In contrast, what is most important to us is that the advertisement yields money to the customer.
What is best in the digital world is that everything can be measured: the customer can look at the data and see if we have succeeded in our work.